Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beats...




So, D and I hit up Hot Topic on Tuesday while we were doing some holiday shopping and came across a demo with these Dr. Dre headphones. I heard they were good, not to mention I've seen everyone from The Game to Kobe rocking these. Needless to say we had to test them for ourselves. Man were we blown away. Literally, everything you listen to sounds ridiculous. We were jamming out to Lady Gaga right in the store! Again..EVERYTHING sounds ridiculous. We were sold on 'em.
The next day we doubled back in pursuit of making this purchase. Oh yeah, I failed to mention they're $200! I ended up not getting a pair because it turns out the one I wanted is actually $350 (eventhough I was told by the employee that they were $200 the 1st time we went).
D got her's in white, and I went home empty-handed, but i'm on a mission to find 'em for less than the retail value. Eventhough they are worth the price, because the audio is like nothing I've ever heard, i'm not tryna drop that much if I can avoid it. Beware though, if you're planning on purchasing these headphones, the ONLY superb thing about them is the audio; everything else seems to be poorly made. D actually broke hers the day after she bought 'em. Oh yeah, and the volume control didn't work with her 30gb classic or my itouch! wtf..More photos on my flickr



No comments: