Friday, March 19, 2010

Got 'em! *fist pump*













After Days of Harassing my local SB shop, I finally got a pair of the "Chirping Birds"/"Telephones"/"Larry Perkins" quickstrike. I was initially told I'd have to wait until the initial drop (march 20th) but used a jedi mind trick on the owner and walked out with a pair. Weird thing though...Nike didnt give them any half sizes so I ended up with an 11. Psh, still got 'em though! I'm actually debating on if I really like them that much. I may sell them, along with the toxic avengers I got today as well. we'll see.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sup, just caught ur blog through flickr...just wanted to say you take some awesome pictures man...overall, not just of the lp sb's...pz

www.deftronic.com

FlyEst said...

Thanks alot, I appreciate the love. You're blog and gifs are HILARIOUS.

D. said...

you're a mess.. lol

Unknown said...

Just checked your site, everything seems normal on here and on mine as well..

and thanks also for the props much appreciated.

You're gonna have to put me up on that camera you use and the settings!