Saturday, July 17, 2010

Air Jordan XVII











2002 Release

Aw, shit! Relapse time!! These were the most expensive j's that had been released thus far. $200 a pair. I had to put these on layaway at footlocker, my broke ass, lol. They came in briefcase, which also had a cd. I have no clue what was on the cd; I never opened it, but I still have it.The briefcase was BAD though. Carbon fiber-type look to it. Hottest one of the three in my opinion.

Embarrassing moment #1: I had this iceberg long-sleeved tee I used to rock with these j's. Pepe Le' Pew on the front. Shirt was BAD, too. I might still even have it; I mean it's iceberg. Shit was like $150. I HIGHLY doubt I threw it out. On that note, look out for my Iceberg post! LOL!!

1 comment:

D. said...

I have no words for you right now.. NO WORDS.