Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Out & About (again)

















Wasn't as warm as last Monday but the weather was pleasant nonetheless. Went to the mall, and had some good old OG. Saw the white Iphone4 and wasn't as thrilled as I was seeing it online. Did a little shopping at J.Crew (I love gift cards), and D bought us a three piece lawn/patio set.

Ended the night at the theatre with some friends. Saw Fast and Furious Five and believe it or not, it was a good sequel. I wasn't expecting it to be great considering it was the fifth installment, but I'd say it was actually worth seeing. If I'm not mistaken, that was the first film we've seen since the Deathly Hallows in November. With everything that's dropping throughout the summer, I know we will be at the movies a lot over the course of the next 2-3 months. With that said, we actually scored a pair of free tickets (as did everyone in attendance) because the curtain was apparently down two different times during the film. So now the next flick we see will be free! Oh, how I love that word...

PS: D is gonna post additional photos from yesterday; check 'em out here:

highontheregular.tumblr.com

No comments: