Monday, June 20, 2011

NYC
































Eh..Kinda getting tired of the City. It was our first week back since February, and there really wasn't anything at all that great or exciting there.

The weather was pleasant though, and we got great parking. We picked up a few inexpensive items, which was a plus, but I would've been totally contempt staying local.

You take the good with the bad though; without going to NY, we wouldn't have gotten the items that we did get.

This spot, "Toy Tokyo" is pretty dope; it had all kinds of rare and hard to find figures, new and old, all fairly priced too.

I'll probably post the remainder of the photos I took, within a day or two. I've been shooting with both Canon and Nikon lately, and as a result, I've got photos on different memory cards. I'll get to the other ones in due time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lmaoooooo the pic of D looking at the cup is priceless...look like she thinking "what is this nonsense!?!"...and the dog laying on its side had me crying!