Sunday, December 25, 2011

Concord.







I need not bombard you with yet another set of Concord images, correct? I mean, you've been seeing them for a year now, and in the last 24 hours, all over the news and web. So I'll refrain from posting any actual sneaker images for another week or so.

With that said, let me tell you how much of a bitch it was to get my hands on this pair. I got the III's (two pairs) no problem, but this was on a whole other level of bs. 10 hours was spent, most of it in the cold and rain, and I only ended up with a single pair, even though I wanted two. At the last minute, the stores decided they were only selling one pair per customer. Total bullshit. At the end of the day, I was able to replace my '00 pair, and I guess getting one is better than none at all, considering there was less than 50 available between two stores.

1 comment:

syerso said...

my lucky ass is impatiently waiting for my pair to come through the mail...