Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dynamic Duo.

Throwback Thursday. It's a term I've grown to despise, mainly because it requires me having to see crap-photos of people doing dumb shit; I hate it. If you're on instagram, then you know what I'm referring to. Every week I have to deal with seeing photos of polaroids of people when they were in high school, grade school, in their mother's womb, etc..Listen, I don't give a shit; no one gives a shit. If you don't have the decency to post a QUALITY image, like the one you see above, then don't post a thing for, "throwback thursday". Do me and your contacts a favor. Thanks. Now that I've gotten that off of my chest; here's a photo of D and I on our way to Antigua last year. I'm gonna get around to shooting some new material, as well as posting a little more frequently; I've just been busy with the house renovation (which is coming along smoothly).

1 comment:

D. said...

"dynamic duo.. batman/robin.. whoever don't like it, it's that man's problem"

<3