Thursday, February 25, 2010

FREE PANCAKE DAY

















Tuesday was a Joyous day! well, sort of..It was IHOP's national pancake day celebration. nothing like a free short stack to start your day. D and I mad the trip, a good 30 minutes, to our, "local" IHOP to get our eat on. That was the good part of the day. after hitting up DSW and the mall, we were attempting to make our way back home but it started snowing. It was actually raining the entire day but we were expecting snow as well. on our way back, there were three accidents we saw; needless to say, the day didn't end up as well as it started. we were in traffic forever!

This past week has been filled with snow..FILLED. I took photos as always, and intend to post soon. I'm patiently waiting for it to warm up :|

I almost forgot! I only came out of pocket $5 and change for us both!

No comments: