Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paul Mooney































Been Slacking again with the posting!

Valentine's day was good to me; D got me, "Black is the new White" by Paul Mooney, and we also went to see him this past sunday (a week after valentine's day) at Caroline's, in NYC

First of all..I LOVE this guy. D does as well. Dude is FUNNY and keeps it beyond real. His book is really good too, and I thank D for getting it for me =)

So..Sunday, we set out to go see Paul: Me, D, and Pat & Jess. Got FREE parking and GREAT seating, we were literally feet away form the stage. Only thing in between us was a few drunk-ass white people. As soon as they sat down, we were like, "Paul is gonna get in their ass"! needless to say, he did; mainly this trashed white chick who was just loud and obnoxious and stayed touching dude's leg. I'm surprised he didn't kick her square in the chin!

Show was funny though, although these people we annoying, but them getting made fun of made it that much better, lmao!

The night was great, and I ended up taking some great photos. D got a pic with Paul, and I got my book autographed!

Life is GREAT.

Oh yeah..don't ask me what Paul was wearing, lol..I couldn't tell you. He came, "Comfy" to say the least :x

No comments: