Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Pickup.









So I picked up the 2011 IE's last monday; I just got around to taking photos of them today. Although slightly different than the '03's, they were close enough of a remake for me to purchase, as well as reasonable priced. Had they been $150, they would've still been on the shelf.

There's a few noticeable changes to this latest installment of retro xi's, but I'm not the type to give reviews. You're gonna buy what you want, regardless of if I say I like it or approve; or at least I'd expect that you would.

Overall, the IE's are dope; highly slept on, but one of the best pair of jordans that have ever dropped. I'm sure I've said that in previous posts.

Many think the IE's shouldn't be called an XI due to the lack of patent leather on the shoe, and because they're lows. Okay, how dumb and ignorant do you sound? The shoe has the same body as any other XI, except a slight difference in certain features, hence the, "IE" (International Exclusive for all you uneducated sneakerheads).

There's such an abundance of incompetent folk out there in the world, it's scary.

Final note: the last photo was of the 2003 release; all others were of the most recent drop.

No comments: