Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shit's still getting real, man.

This house business is no joke. We've been extremely busy doing nothing but cleaning. Any free time we've had has been dedicated to going to 115 (our house). It's hard work, but I love it; it's definitely the next chapter in being a grown-ass man. Photos of the progress D and I have been making thus far will be posted soon, sometime within the next few days.

sidenote: these jordan prices are getting out of hand; I really wish you fools would take it easy and boycott the brand. You're literally buying right into this nonsense.

2 comments:

Rob. said...

Try not to do too much at once. When I copped my new home I had a list of things a mile long. Today, Its2/3 of a mile. Pace yourself. You're there for 30yrs.

Fly-Est.'83 said...

Great advice. We plan on doing just that, pacing ourselves. Although we're in no major rush to get EVERYTHING done at once (we know for damn sure that's impossible), we do have a list of short-term things we wanna accomplish within the next few weeks.

You're right though; we are there for 30yrs, so we've got plenty of time.