Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Recap

2009 was good to me to; here are my highlights in a very loose order:


December: Got this fool London


D got her Beats by Dre headphones (again)

November: Went anniversary shopping at Liztech and the had Owls and a skunk outside of they store!


September: Saw Lupe (love this guy)

N.E.R.D. too!


And Asher! Candy Rain two-step was serious, lol..


Copped the asparagus lows


Went to Rome with D (walked our asses off too)


Pantheon :O

Colosseum :O



The Pizza was GREAT.


August: Lee (Koslaw) got married and D cut her hair! Pat is the fool below this pic




D looking cute at the hotel b4 the wedding




July: We hit up SoHo for my bday (nothing new) Dropped $300 on some pusheads too (not shown)


UO in SoHo

June: I think the Nubucks came out this month. returned them and got my $150 back! :|


Phila visit like we always do every once in a while...was surprised to see this there. Bought a Picasso print this day too.


Lol! my homegirl in phila. We went back and she had tattoos and some random hat on! complete makeover.


Pocono Snake and Animal farm..he showed us his PeaNUTS, lol.

June: Sb Highlight for me..Blue Lobsters

Academy blues were a good pick up as well

May: Ms. Pacmans! thought I wasn't gonna be able to get these bc we were on a cruise! Called Pa from Pr to get them to hold 'em for me though. sidenote: the San Juan Airport has a Ms. Pacman arcade game :O


SC road trip from Orlando back home..what a drive! got a speeding ticket too >:O
sidenote: I was rocking a SERIOUS beard round this time of the year.

St. Kitts? BEAUTIFUL

PR 1st night of the cruise (carnival)


Space tigers are a fave ;-)


April: wdiwt (retro xiv) I have the og's as well :|

March: Hiking on the appalachian is a regular thing


Quagmire's came out this month



As did these Lows..Dope!



wdiwt (appetites)

April: lol..I messed up my months. Again, "loose" order. Un-Heavens dropped


As did the blue box era and end of the gold box heat..



February: Op art blazers..eh, they're ok I guess. Could've done without 'em though



D and I went to Antigua, aka Paradise!


Had to take these with me =)


You Already Know.. MV mother-f-ing P Dropped 61 on that ass (hold that Lebrick).

January: Twin Peaks Dropped

And we got a NEW President!!


December: D surprised me with shoe goos because I obsessed over not having them. Thank you ({})
Here it is; my own 2009 recap. There were SO many things I feel i left out and failed to document but as we know, the year is over. It's on to the next one now, and as the days progress, we learn more and more. At least I do. Next year's recap is gonna be major; I'm gonna do a better job of documenting for certain (fo' sho').

Things I failed to Mention (I'm sure there's more) :

Got A few more tattoos
Got the Cafe Corner AND Green Grocer for my bday (thanks Guys)
Purchased an 85mm as well as received a 60mm for Christmas
Saw X-Men Origins with D
Made her see The Half Blood Prince
Nike id'd some Kobe's and copped the msg ones
Dunked on a few people playing at the rec
Got A pair of Hermit Crabs for my Bday (thanks)
Laughed and Laughed all year with D

It was truly and amazing year for me and I am thankful for it all.

1 comment:

D. said...

GREAT, AMAZING, MEMORABLE, IRREPLACEABLE TIMES! And the best thing of all is that there are MANY more to come! I'm excited, even more so that we're both determined to do more "documenting".. Got to bring my instant cam with us places too! <3 January 2010.. we begin our Wii experience! Let's see what month we beat this damn game, lol! Love you.