Sunday, January 24, 2010

Monday 1/18

































































These photos are damn near two weeks old! I've been slacking on the posting but still been shooting plenty nevertheless.

Weather was great this day. Started the morning take photos of London; she loves to pose.

Been wanting to photograph this Hello Kitty clock thats been sitting around the house, and finally had the perfect day in which to do so. I've come to realize I like Hello Kitty alot. She's got flare :O

What can I say bout Super Mario Bros. Game is serious and addictive. I love this thing. It's by far the best Mario game thats ever been created. The Co-op play has been long overdue. D and I are currently on world but I have every intentions of going back through the worlds and getting all of the large coins. As a result of playing the Wii version, i've gone back and started playing the ds version (again).

D and I Went appalachian trailing today as wel, although, by the time we got there it wasn't as warm as it was earlier in the day. Ended up in portland like we always do then called it a day.

wdiwt: 720's

wddwt: ferris flats, j.crew toothpicks, obey obama tee, a/x jacket

As always, memorable and fun day [-_-]

2 comments:

D. said...

wdiwt.. wddwt.. ? I can't figure these one's out >:-o

maybe I'm just too tired. It's like a puzzle & I'm mad I can't figure it out, lol.

That 1st photo of the baby is so cute.. needs to be framed or blown up. And all the ones of me.. sheesh, it looks like a photo shoot :)

D. said...

wddwt = what D did where thursday?

lol, I know that's not it, but it's my best guess :-x