Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tuesday 1/26/10





























Finally getting caught up on posting my photos..This past Tuesday, D and I went up to Homebase to pick up my "Oceanic Airlines" sb's I had on hold. Had no clue the darker color was purple til we got there. They're great, though. I really like them. This is my first sb pick up since sept, and my 2nd pr of sneakers I bought since then. There hasn't been a damn thing that I've wanted though..Almost everything has been trash in my opinion. I still may get the "Miss Piggy's" because they're marked down, but idk...We'll see.

After Homebase, we went to Waffle House for our first time. Ever. Needless to say we will be back there for th next sb pick up.

I can't recall what else we did but as always, it was a good day. I'll post pics of the OA dunks as soon as I take photos of 'em.

1 comment:

D. said...

love Waffle House <3

oh, you know what else we did? drove around forever trying to find the mall.. lol :-x