Saturday, October 9, 2010

Check this coon out...

No, really..Check this coon out. Probably the only time I'll say, "coon" and won't be referring to an ignorant black person. LMAO











Lil' homie was out round 11am today, in the middle of the road, eating acorns.

If you know anything about racoons, you'll know that these animals are nocturnal and are rarely seen this time of day. I thought maybe he was rabid, but D informed me that perhaps he just doesn't want to conform to the typical coon way of life. She had me cracking up with that.

4th photo from the top, dude tries to pull a disappearing act on me, hiding under a leaf, LMFAO.

I'm convinced that animals randomly appear in my presence; less than 24 hrs prior, I stumble upon to kittens, and a few hours after my encounter with the coon, I see a MASSIVE garder snake a few inches from me.

I'm on my Dolittle shit, folks.

5 comments:

D. said...

Wow, these photos came out great!

MG1 said...

LMAO@ him trying to hide under leaf. Not leaves but 1 leaf. LOL!

Fly-Est.'83 said...

Yo, I knooow! this dude was out way too early for his own good; must've been delirious or something.

Unknown said...

damn, great shots man...

Fly-Est.'83 said...

@D: thanks :)

@Def: much appreciated, as always.