Friday, October 8, 2010

Randomness on Main..




Every once in a while, you get lucky and an unexpected occurrence takes place that makes your day. Such was the case for me Thursday.

I get out the gym, and I'm driving down main street, and notice random people walking around with paintings. My initial thought was someone's giving away some free shit; I want in.

Come to find out, it was a local artist who decided he was gonna paint FREE self portraits that day. Shiiiiiit...ANYTHING that has, "free" in front of it; I want in.

So...I ended up waiting about 45 minutes for a painting that only took about 10 to complete.

The fact that I got a one of a kind painting of myself definitely made my day.

Thanks, random dude.

ps: Pay no attention to the mustache; I actually have a full (and even) man-beard.

3 comments:

D. said...

LOL it really looks like you too! Except you look semi-depressed in that photo =/ Although when you're moody you DO look like that :x

syerso said...

LoL @D damn i'm mad i missed out on that...bbm angry face

Fly-Est.'83 said...

::angry face:: I was going for the Van Gogh Serious look, lol..

@syerso, yeah you did homie; I heard he's there every once in a while though. Next time he's around we'll line up like the coons do for some j's