Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 (General)

Here it is; my recap of the year. It's amazing how fast the time goes by; I feel like I find myself saying that quite often. This past year as been great to me, and without being too sentimental, I've gotta say I'm pretty fortunate for all of what I have.

FYI: this post took up the whole page so check the next page for my 2010 sneaker recap


December












































































November




























October






















































































September











August







July








June



















May





April




























March























Febuary








































January




































I wanna sincerely thank everyone who continuously visits my blog; the only reason I ever wanted to start this whole thing up was to display and catalog my photos, as well as what D and I did throughout our lives. It's become that and more, and I've made friends and contacts along the way.

Happy New Year to everyone, and just stay tuned for whatever randomness I have in store.

4 comments:

D. said...

What an amazing year it has been! Time is flying by it seems. I'm excited for 2011 :) <3

lol, I like the photo of London biting my shoe & LOL @ the Paul Mooney pix. I love all your photos <3

Brooklyn said...

Nice post. I missed a bunch of great high def ass pics from before I started following your blog.

Happy New Year man and I wish you and yours good health and wealth this year. Even though you probably already got that wealth thing on lock right now. Haha.

Deaj said...

Wow, you have some amazing pictures! The dogs/puppies you have captured are just too adorable. I wish you all the best in 2011.

Fly-Est.'83 said...

My Darling, "D" : It is indeed amazing all that we've done this past year; sometimes it takes these photos to recall all the moments we've shared, and I'm thankful we have them. I look forward to all that we do in 2011.

Brooklyn: Thanks a great deal, my dude. Good luck to you this year and in the years to come. Enjoy that nikon and I will continue to follow your posts.

Deaj: welcome and thank you for visiting. Thank you also for your kind words; I wish you the same as well for this year, and i'll be sure to check out your blog.