Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Must-Haves (For Me)

First and foremost, let me just say that I've seen the Flint XIII this week and they look AMAZING; I'm not a major advocate for the retro's, but JB did a great job on this shoe. This is coming from someone who currently still own ALL of the OG XIII's. Needless to say, I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Secondly, I saw the Retro XIII in White/Black/Red, and they look great as well. Only downfall is, that red will in time, bleed yet again. as they have on the OG's

Finally, I may very well cop the Yellow Curbs, Triple Black Hi's, and in addition, cop the Away KB VI's, as well as design a Pair on Nike Id. That of course depends on the price; if that shit is jacked up again this season, I'll just pass and cop the store release.

I was gonna post photos of the kb's, yellows, and black hi's, but they're all over the web and I'm sure everyone has seen them already. Once I cop, my photos will be up.

No comments: