Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FUCKING HEAT!










1999 Retro IV's

Personally, I was kinda surprised at how fresh these still look. 11 years old this fall, still clean as can be. Yo, I got heat. I used to go hard on the J's and now i'm selling a bulk of them, including these. Just Kinda grew out of them. That and the fact that JB retros shit way too much for my liking nowadays. I pray that NSB never does, otherwise i'll straight rock wing tips for the duration of my life and never throw on a pair of sneakers again! I'll straight pull a #45 and ball in some Wing tips.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice, simple and clean...do u use ziplocks or anything?

Fly-Est.'83 said...

Nah, I actually never thought of that.

A few years back, I had a foot locker connect who used to give me hundreds of these plastic bags that that you could just slip your kicks in, one sneaker per bag. He used to take them from some other brand.

Between that and silica packages, my throwbacks, over all, have been holding up well.

I also take the paper that the sneakers come wrapped in, out of the box. I noticed they turn your shit yellow as well.