Thursday, June 10, 2010

WDIWT(6/8/10)









Band aid low's x Rise x Fall Tee

NYC with D. Usual stops: FCNY, and UO. Hit up J.Crew, as well as Kixclusive for the 1st time. Spot is Legit. Small as fuck, but a nice spot.

FINALLY copped my Toggle Hoodie (J.Crew)! Searched high and low for this bitch; even got a $115 parking ticket checking for it. All in all..It wasn't worth it, lmao. But hell, I got it nonetheless. I love it, but Cheesus, man..Went through way TOO much trouble to find it. Still gotta pay that ticket by the way :(

Lastly..Peep my Spidey sheets. Yup, Mid 20's and I got recently purchased Spidey sheets (Christmas gift last year). Pottery Barn kids. Don't sleep on these.

3 comments:

D. said...

spoiled :x

Unknown said...

Kixclusive = basement. lol...the owner lives right above it. Dude is charging 450 for the infra-red pack that drops next week...WTF? Guess he gotta pay rent

Unknown said...

yo my dude, u need to hit me up when u selling stuff off, I think I rock ur size!