Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Retro XI...



Another pair sold. Deadstock Retro 11's from 2001. Growing up, I NEVER thought I'd ever sell any of my sneakers, but I actually don't feel bad about it at all. It's FAST money, I'm not wearing them, and if I'm getting back more than I paid then shiiiiit. I'ma continue to sell. Besides that, I feel good putting something out there that a fellow sneaker head might be searching for; it's all about helping. If I can help you by selling something you want, and in return I get some bread, then it's a win/win.

I get the feeling that this may be a bad week for me. I may relapse like the days of old. I already copped the del sol's (pictures coming soon), the Koston's are FINALLY supposed to drop this week, and I got my eye on some shit on FCNY. All in all, I may end this week getting at least 3-4 paris of sneakers. Mind you, Prior to Sunday, I bought 7 this year so far, so I'd be at half of what I got thus far, this year, in a week! Cheesus, man..We shall see though.

No comments: