Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Idk what happened...













Aw, man...The funniest thing happened yesterday. D and I are driving to get some Thai food, and I'm putting her onto the Liberty's, how I'm not really feeling the cw, and the fact that they're hi's (I don't really get down with hi's), and I just didn't wanna spend the bread on a pair I know I'm not gonna wear. We swing a left on to main street, and behold, Liberty's in the store window. I made the only left into the parking lot, and minutes later, walk out with a pair. Don't ask me how I went from selling myself on not getting them, to walking out the store with 'em. So much for being done until further notice...

D gets the credit for the second and third photos; they were her idea to take 'em there.

And as you can see, we got our dinner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy i'm a huge fan of the site. I've been trying to locate a pair in NYC in a size 9. Do you have any idea what stores still have them? Thanks a lot

Fly-Est.'83 said...

Thanks a lot for visiting and for the love. As far as the dunks, man I have no idea; I got lucky because my local spot literally got there's hours before I arrived. As far as anywhere in nyc, I think at this point they would be damn-near impossible to find, aside from at flight club.

I'd check this link, type in your location, and call ALL stores. Good Luck.

www.nikeskateboarding.com/store_locator

D. said...

hey buddy!! :-)

No, seriously though, lol.. the pix came out so good. I'm loving the fish eye more & more with each amazing photo.

You're so wishy-washy.. lol. That's how you ended up with the sneakers! One minute you're saying something, next minute you're doing the complete opposite. That's you! That's part of who you are! It's funny, lol. I've gotten use to it. I'm the same way too ({}) You're worse though :x

Fly-Est.'83 said...

I beg to differ, darling. If anything, we're the same in that aspect. I'm glad you like the photos though; I think I'm definitely getting my money's worth out if this lens.