Monday, March 28, 2011

New LEGO Pickup(s).




Back at it. Series 4 of the LEGO Minifigures Just dropped at the LEGO stores today, at least on the east coast. For Anyone who missed my post when the third series dropped, I'll give a brief description.

Set of 16 collectable figures, individually packaged. No telling the contents of each package, as they don't contain a description. Best way to make an attempt at determining what you have prior to opening is by doing the, "feel test", searching until you find a distinct accessory that sets each minifigure apart from the others (unique hair piece, weapon, etc).

Each figure does have a set of raised dots on the back of the packaging which also allow you to determine what minifig you have before opening the package, but they're hard to see, and after a while, the, "distinct" patterns all start looking the same

A variety of stores carry them at various prices, but it seems most stores don't get shipments at the same time. Normal Price is $2.99 The 60ct box ran me for $191 and change, but being that I'm only interested in about 11 minifigures, I really only spent $33 once I return the remaining 49.

No comments: